“Great staff and an option for all abilities - GREAT FOR KIDS PARTIES” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trees Adventure

Trees Adventure
Glen Harrow Gardens, Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave, Victoria 3160, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Belgrave
Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
“Great staff and an option for all abilities - GREAT FOR KIDS PARTIES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Brilliant! I love trees adventures, and so does my 23 year old boyfriend and both of my younger sisters.

Suitable for all ages, as there are varying courses for ability level. I would not go here if you had a fear of heights, but it is also enjoyable to watch. The location is amazing - right in the middle of a rainforest.

Staff are all very informed and friendly, and I felt safe at all times. Fantastic for kids parties, with parents also participating.

Check out their website for pricing, location and more info: http://www.treesadventure.com.au/

Visited December 2011

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Been here now 4 or 5 times and will definitely be back. A great time to have with the kids and grown ups a like. next trip will be a team builder for work i hope. Nearby you have puffing Billy and plenty of little cafes etc for a snack afterwards. Set in a gorgeous old garden this is an adventure in any weather.

Nicolas D, Owner at Trees Adventure, responded to this review, December 21, 2011
Hi,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

We work hard to make sure every one has a safe and good experience here at Trees Adventure.

Positive feedback gives us a boost of energy to keep improving customer service.

I wish you and your family a merry christmas.

Regards,

The management.
Frankston, Australia
“Good fun for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

Eldest son -12 -loved it, youngest son -10- got stuck twice and was hysterical and had to be rescued but overall enjoyed the course. Warning about the leeches, European wasps and dandenong ranges funnel webs would have been useful. Wish I had taken insect spray. Toilets are at the back of the car park and a long way from the course so go before you walk down. Road in is dirt, steep +++ and locals don't seem too impressed by the traffic up the one lane road. No road signage for treesadventure so look for signs to harrow gardens. Staff are brilliant, could not praise them higher. They made the day by being so nice, encouraging and helpful. We had one parent going on the course and he other on the ground for encouragement and advice - this worked well.
Only basic snacks - soft drink, chips, chocolate bars available - bing own lunch if you can, but space to eat very limited.

Visited November 2011
Melbourne
25 attraction reviews
“Excellent activity for almost any age!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I took my daughter and her friend here for the day and they loved it. They are both 8. One was more nervous than the other so I took them one at a time over the first flying fox - and it took a bit of practice to get them over the other side on their own! The staff were pretty helpful though !

Visited October 2011
Dubai
“Amazing and Terrifying all at the same time!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We took our children, aged 8 and 11....it looked amazing on the website and we are pleased that Trees Adventure was even better than we could have hoped. Our 11 year old could not wait to get started and found the courses challenging and exciting. The setting is lovely and the whole operation is very professional and well organised. Safety was paramount and all of the gear was in excellent condition. Our 8 year old found the courses for her age group not quite so exciting after a few turns so we will definitely be back when she is old enough to go higher. There are picnic facilities which I think you can book if you are bringing a group or birthday party. Dad was petrified most of the time!!! And me....well I'm scared of heights so enjoyed watching from the ground!! Absolutely highly recommended....if you are holidaying in Melbourne you MUST visit. There is also much to see in this beautiful part of Victoria. Maybe a visit to a winery on the way will help with the nerves!!!

Visited August 2011