“Wow wow wow” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Warwick Farm
Cairns, Australia
“Wow wow wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have to say from walking through the door until leaving our stay was first class.
Checking in was fast and the receptionist was lovely and friendly. Our room was lovely and it looks like it had been recently refurbished. We ordered room service which I thought was a little bland but my husband enjoyed it.
Breakfast next morning was lovely sat in the little courtyard watching the fish in the pond.
We will be back

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Damien P, Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Karos1,

Thank you for your great compliments about the staff and your breakfast experience at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm

It was a shame to read about your in-room dining experience however I have passed on your comments to the Food & Beverage Manager for further investigation.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ventura, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

To start The manager charged me for staying four days even though we only stayed 1 after I got back to the USA. When I tried getting resolution about the money they refused to help, and told me I have to wait a few more days. It has now been over a week and I'm still out a lot of money that the MANAGER overcharged me on purpose.Then the service was HORRIBLE within the restaurant it took 10 min to get our drink orders, and 45 min to get served disgusting food.There was also construction 10ft. away from my table during business hours. This was completely unsanitary and noisy during our dining experience. To continue, I had issues with a couple things like the internet and the television when I asked for help no one wanted to come. The pool looked as if no one cleaned it for a couple of weeks. When I asked for a taxi driver the manager called a guy who ripped me off as well. Instead of taking me a block away he took me for a 45 min drive and then tried to charge an extra fee. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! I advise no one else to either.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Damien P, Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Jayme118,

Thankyou for your feedback regarding Holiday Inn Warwick Farm

We continue to develop our services around our guests feedback and thank you for having taken the time to complete a guest survey

Istanbul Province, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Super staff, great local knowledge, great food
lovely service,
whilst hotel is being updated, caused no problems to our visit.
gym is basic, but there if you need it.

Parking free and good for cars, walking distance to train station.
Just ask the staff, they will be pleased to assist you.
Hotel has bee part oh holiday inn group one year and is doing a great job.

I hope we will be back next year

Room Tip: Join priority club & they might upgrade you !
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Damien P, Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Good Morning Mark8905,

What a fantastic comment about Holiday Inn Warwick Farm and thank you for taking the time to complete a survey

It gives me pleasure to read that our staff met your needs as well as the food and beverage and facilities

Looking forward to when you visit next

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

My usual Western Sydney hotel was unavailable so with a bit of doubt I booked here. I went for a deluxe king, and scored a newly renovated room, it looks and feels like I am the first person to stay in it. Check in was friendly and efficient. Dined out, but returned for a drink before bed. The barman really knows his wines, and the wine list is solid.

The place is being renovated so is in transition, but I can't fault my stay - and I am fussy.

All staff were very helpful.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Damien P, Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Good morning Mickthered,

Thank you for your great feedback about Holiday inn Warwick Farm!

I am happy to read that both the room and facilities exceeded your expectations and that our Supervisor in Library Bar was able to impart his knowledge about our wine list.

I hope that this will be the first of many stays and we look forward to your return in the near future

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2014

Amazing food at the fine dining restaraunt next to Chinese Garden rooms are good and resonably quite great location pool is good but not very big, the best hotel in the area rooms clean and tidy beds are comfortable excelent for the price and the person who complained about the noise is very odd becuase it is nothing like he/she described and not very tech savy becuase there is wifi but paid.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Damien P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, October 6, 2014
Good Morning Hamish,

Thank you for your magnificent review of Holiday Inn Warwick Farm and I am happy to read that the food from Norton's Restaurant was described as "Amazing"

I am also happy to read that the condition and standard of our rooms are, in your opinion as well as mine, the best in the area

Thank you once again for visiting Holiday inn Warwick Farm and we look forward to your next stay

Southern Highlands, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2014

A huge thank you to everyone at Holiday Inn, Warwick Farm for making my long stay so Wonderful. Thanks to all the Managers and Reception for there Friendliness and Smiles. The Dining Staff for making me feel at home and the Kitchen Staff for all the lovely meals. The Housekeeping Staff for keeping my room comfortable and spotless for me. This is so Very Much appreciated and I can't thank you all enough for your hospitality support and friendship during my long stay while my husband was in hospital for such a long time. I would recommend your Wonderful Hotel to anyone as it is definitely a 5 Star establishment and I could not fault one thing about it as I always felt safe and secure. Regards Kaye Hooley.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Damien P, Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
Good Morning Kaye,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us at Holiday inn Warwick Farm and the team are happy that you are now reunited with your husband and back home safe.

Wishing you all the best

Goulburn, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here on Tuesday night (23.9.14) all the staff I had interactions with were great, particularly the gentleman who checked me in (around midnight) he was warm, friendly and exceptionally helpful. My room was perfect. The temp was set just right, it was clean, comfy, inviting and great value for money.
My only negative was that google maps kept sending me to a different location I uploaded a screenshot and will email advice how to rectify this. Wish my stay was longer, as I didn't get the opportunity to sample all that was on offer.
Would happily recommend to others and would stay here again in the future.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Damien P, Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this review, September 28, 2014
Good Afternoon Shaz W,

Thank you for your great feedback regarding Holiday Inn Warwick Farm!

I was happy to read that our staff hospitality was warm and facilities were both comfortable and clean. I also thank you for the special mention regarding our Night Auditor and I have passed on your comments

We still have a number of projects being developed and hopefully you will be one of the first to experience our venue when completed

Front Office Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Warwick Farm? Share your experiences!