Such a peaceful weekend! The ladies at the front desk were very friendly. Kay handed me several keys so that I could drive out and choose the "perfect cabin". The cabin we chose was tucked back in the trees to give you the feeling of being "all alone". We immediately put the log fire place to use .... filled the HUGE jacuzzi tub (which is in the same room as the fireplace) Relaxed in the tub, and sipped wine on the screened in front porch. We ordered room service, received our food quickly, they were friendly and the food was delicious. The living area had a nice black leather couch & recliner. Tv, internet connection. None of which we used .. but it was there. Also a full kitchen with a coffee pot. The bedroom was simple, clean and extremely comfortable. King sized bed. Mirrored wall. Bathroom was also clean. Shower had a nice shower head with plenty of water pressure. AND PLENTY of HOT water!! A perfect weekend! We can not wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodging features Rooms & Cabins. 20 acre campus with 21 Beautiful Log Cabins w/Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, Kitchens. 80 rooms with new Queen and King beds, whole room upgraded in 2015 with all new furniture, flooring, beds, bath, TV, doors & Locks, heat a/c units. Big decks overlooking the serene and beautiful 20 acre forested campus & fishing lake. Experience Great Southern Hospitality at the on site Restaurant, shop the Trading Post Old General Store, and experience Live Nashville Music every Friday & Saturday night, No Cover Charge, Family Friendly, full menu & beverages during the show, no smoking room. Southern cookin' offering three generations of homemade family recipes on the menu and the daily all you can eat buffet, Homemade everyday! The Old General Store's old fashioned candies, antiques, homemade fudge & Fried Pies, Moonshine Museum, and the Louvin Brothers Country Music Museum is a great place to spend some time. Lodging/Monteagle/Chattanooga/Winchester/Tullahoma/South Pittsburg/Sewannee/Manchester/Jasper/Cowan/Live Music/Bonnaroo/River Bend Festival/Corn Bread Festival/Cumberland Caverns/Bluegrass Underground/George Dickle Distillery/Jack Daniels Distillery/Lynchburg ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle