I don't know where some of these whiners stayed but what they describe bears absolutely no resemblence to the Smokehouse Lodge I stayed in.Firstly,the most comfortable beds you will ever find in a motel! I wanted to take the thing home with me. Spent two nights and slept like a baby...More hot water than you can ever use. My room was immaculate and the employess were very nice to me at every turn. The food ? Barbecue is excellent! The sides are very well contrived and the desserts are positively mouthwatering. I tell you people,they have the very BEST fried pies anywhere....ANYWHERE!!!! I ate three of them (with ice cream!) while I was there and took four home with me. Oink! Oink! At this rate I will weigh five hundred pounds in no time at all,but look at all the fun I will have getting there. I have stayed here several times and I am a happy traveler at Smokehouse Lodge. I will go back............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodging features Rooms & Cabins. 20 acre campus with 21 Beautiful Log Cabins w/Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, Kitchens. 80 rooms with new Queen and King beds, whole room upgraded in 2015 with all new furniture, flooring, beds, bath, TV, doors & Locks, heat a/c units. Big decks overlooking the serene and beautiful 20 acre forested campus & fishing lake. Experience Great Southern Hospitality at the on site Restaurant, shop the Trading Post Old General Store, and experience Live Nashville Music every Friday & Saturday night, No Cover Charge, Family Friendly, full menu & beverages during the show, no smoking room. Southern cookin' offering three generations of homemade family recipes on the menu and the daily all you can eat buffet, Homemade everyday! The Old General Store's old fashioned candies, antiques, homemade fudge & Fried Pies, Moonshine Museum, and the Louvin Brothers Country Music Museum is a great place to spend some time. Lodging/Monteagle/Chattanooga/Winchester/Tullahoma/South Pittsburg/Sewannee/Manchester/Jasper/Cowan/Live Music/Bonnaroo/River Bend Festival/Corn Bread Festival/Cumberland Caverns/Bluegrass Underground/George Dickle Distillery/Jack Daniels Distillery/Lynchburg ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Smoke House Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle