I stay all over tennessee and alabama for my job and i travel with 4 to 8 people in my crew.This. Is the most friendliest and welcoming place ive stayed I have stayed there months at a time.I stay there and drive to bridgeport Al. instead of staying closer because i enjoy it so much.I have seen problems there because i stay so much and ive had problems myself but they all ways got me taken care of as fast as possible and go out of there way.my cable went out in my cabin at night and it was raining and they had maintnance working in rain for 2 hrs until it was fixed.thats just one thing that happened and was taken care of.The rooms to me were clean and nice but the cabins i really enjoy.I leave all my lap top,keys,medication,and i have left money there and nothing has ever been stolen.They have bent over backwords to help me with any problem i have.im glad i didnt see the reviews before i stayed there because i would have missed out on a home away from home.the cabins are very welcoming and cozy.I would bring my family back with me and stay there again and again.i travel year round and stay every where so at least take it from someone who has stayed there for atleast 4 months in 08 and some in 09.I had a chance to meet the owner at the resturaunt and was very friendly and he always ask how my stay was and if there was anything he could do to make my stay better.I dont have any interest or profit to gain for leaving this review but i have nothing bad to say at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smoke House invites everyone to experience Southern Hospitality at the Restaurant, shop the Old General Store, stay in Rustic Log Cabins & the Mountain Lodge, and experience every Friday & Saturday Night Live Nashville Music. Southern cookin’ offering three generations of family recipes on the menu and the daily buffet;Homemade everyday! The Old General Store's old fashioned candies, antiques, homemade fudge, Moonshine Museum, and the Louvin Brothers Country Music Museum. Lodging features Log Cabins w/Jacuzzi tubs & fireplaces, and Queen and King rooms with big back decks overlooking the serene and beautiful 20 acre campus, & fishing lake./Tennessee Lodging/Monteagle/Chattanooga/Winchester/Tullahoma/South Pittsburg/Sewannee/Manchester/Jasper/Cowan/Live Music/Bonnaroo/River Bend Festival/Corn Bread Festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Smokehouse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle