All of the staff were so kind and helpful really couldn't have asked for better . The room appeared clean until I had to wipe up some water from the floor holy molly your white towel from bathroom turned black ! I am not over stating this, it was completely filthy black! It really was a shame, up until that point everything seemed well cared for and clean. I understand the need in having dark wood floors placed in the rooms but seriously mop your floors daily . The only reason I am giving 2 stars is the filth of those floors . Everything else was great .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smoke House invites everyone to experience Southern Hospitality at the Restaurant, shop the Old General Store, stay in Rustic Log Cabins & the Mountain Lodge, and experience every Friday & Saturday Night Live Nashville Music. Southern cookin’ offering three generations of family recipes on the menu and the daily buffet;Homemade everyday! The Old General Store's old fashioned candies, antiques, homemade fudge, Moonshine Museum, and the Louvin Brothers Country Music Museum. Lodging features Log Cabins w/Jacuzzi tubs & fireplaces, and Queen and King rooms with big back decks overlooking the serene and beautiful 20 acre campus, & fishing lake./Tennessee Lodging/Monteagle/Chattanooga/Winchester/Tullahoma/South Pittsburg/Sewannee/Manchester/Jasper/Cowan/Live Music/Bonnaroo/River Bend Festival/Corn Bread Festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Smokehouse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle