Stayed one night at motel, just an average room with wood floors. Bathroom sink is not in bathroom if that does not bother you. Did not go to breakfast there so i can't help you on that.
I made reservations over the phone and the woman was very friendly and helpful. Upon arrival the desk help was again the same way which was definite plus.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smoke House invites everyone to experience Southern Hospitality at the Restaurant, shop the Old General Store, stay in Rustic Log Cabins & the Mountain Lodge, and experience every Friday & Saturday Night Live Nashville Music. Southern cookin’ offering three generations of family recipes on the menu and the daily buffet;Homemade everyday! The Old General Store's old fashioned candies, antiques, homemade fudge, Moonshine Museum, and the Louvin Brothers Country Music Museum. Lodging features Log Cabins w/Jacuzzi tubs & fireplaces, and Queen and King rooms with big back decks overlooking the serene and beautiful 20 acre campus, & fishing lake./Tennessee Lodging/Monteagle/Chattanooga/Winchester/Tullahoma/South Pittsburg/Sewannee/Manchester/Jasper/Cowan/Live Music/Bonnaroo/River Bend Festival/Corn Bread Festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Smokehouse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.