The rustic log cabins are a great getaway.They are fully equipped with full kitchens, great king sized beds. large Jacuzzi, leather sofas, wireless internet ( for those who can't live without it), and stone fireplaces with a stock of wood.Most have screened porches with rockers and a small charcoal grill.If you don't want to cook there is a good southern style food restaurant which is only a call away and they deliver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smoke House invites everyone to experience Southern Hospitality at the Restaurant, shop the Old General Store, stay in Rustic Log Cabins & the Mountain Lodge, and experience every Friday & Saturday Night Live Nashville Music. Southern cookin’ offering three generations of family recipes on the menu and the daily buffet;Homemade everyday! The Old General Store's old fashioned candies, antiques, homemade fudge, Moonshine Museum, and the Louvin Brothers Country Music Museum. Lodging features Log Cabins w/Jacuzzi tubs & fireplaces, and Queen and King rooms with big back decks overlooking the serene and beautiful 20 acre campus, & fishing lake./Tennessee Lodging/Monteagle/Chattanooga/Winchester/Tullahoma/South Pittsburg/Sewannee/Manchester/Jasper/Cowan/Live Music/Bonnaroo/River Bend Festival/Corn Bread Festival ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Smokehouse Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Smokehouse Hotel Monteagle
- Monteagle Smokehouse Lodge Hotel
- Monteagle Best Western
- Best Western Monteagle