“Seniors Travel Also” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Clinton, Tennessee
“Seniors Travel Also”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was only in this room at night. I was tired from attending the Cornbread Festival and slept well. The room was spacious and clean. staff were very helpful during check in. There was a problem, but not the motel's fault. All water in the whole area was off the morning we checked out.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Monteagle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my second stay here. The hotel is what you'd expect a no frills basic place to spend the night. The staff at the front desk were pleasent. I arrived before official check-in but that didn't pose a problem. Again this trip the room was clean. I had a room on the back of the property, so I was concerned about the traffic noise from I-24. While I could hear the trucks, it wasn't an issue. Not sure what they had for breakfast. The breakfast area was jam-packed with high school cheerleaders. I grabbed a cinnamon roll and coffee and went back to my room before I got trampled.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Glasgow, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were passing through and decided to stay the night on the way home. This hotel was very clean and looked like they had been updated. The beds were very comfortable and would like to have a mattress like those at home! The front desk was very friendly and during breakfast, the staff made sure that area was clean. We enjoyed our stay

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came to visit my daughter in college near here and this was the highest rated motel listed on your site. I hesitate to describe the smell and condition of this room but I'll try...first of all I began by signing a piece of paper at the front desk stating that I wouldn't smoke or I would incur a 250.00 fine but believe me I could have smoked a carton and no one would have notice since the stench of smoke from the bedding was so overpowering. The entire room smelled of old unclean man smell. If I had not been up for over 20 hours in the past 24 I would have left but I was too tired. I cannot believe how much money I was charged for this filth. I will have to wash all my belongings and air my suitcase in the sun when I get home to remove the smell of this room. Fail. Never stay here.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed one night and the rooms are beautiful. They have been updated and are very clean. It is nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. There is a decent carb heavy breakfast. The lady at the counter in the morning was very helpful and gave us a map and information of things to see and do while in the area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Monteagle? Share your experiences!