“Best Pizza In Sydney” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 88 Restaurants in Mosman
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining
Description: MOBILE & ONLINE ORDERING with special deals Dine In (Bar, Marble Bench or Table), Delivery or TakeawayLICENSED BAR and BYO WineGluten Free and Vegetarian availableSOPRANOS has re-opened as of JANUARY 2013 after an extensive renovation and is delighted to welcome back both its old and new customers alike. Enjoy our delicious classic and traditional pizza range with a drink at our licensed bar, dine at our marble bench table that seats eight, or in our private dining room.
“Best Pizza In Sydney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Sopranos never fails to deliver fantastic pizza. The restaurant has a terrific vibe and staff are always friendly. My favorite Italian restaurant in Sydney.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Simply great food in relaxed friendly environment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I can't remember when I've enjoyed Pizza more. 11 of us visited tonight and tried a range of pizzas. The bases were light , crisp and really consistent. Ingredients fresh and no overwhelming tomato or cheese. Seafood one was terrific and new chicken one great - but they all were. I'd eat here any time. Great food, home style welcome and good value for the quality.

• Visited July 2013
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I love pizza, have been to various part of the world, this is the best pizza ever I had. Fantastic service

• Visited May 2013
“Pizzas to die for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I love what the new friendly owners have done with Sopranos. The pizzas are superb- my favourite the Pomodori, which is simple but so flavousome with an intense tomato flavour and my family are in love with the Marinara. I've never seen such great quality seafood on a pizza. The salads are fresh and delicious & so yummy. I havent tried the pasta yet but I'd wager it's of the same high standard. Sopranos is a great spot to catch up with friends. We took our own wine but they are licensed as well. Overall a great experience!

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Sublime pizzas, friendly hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Crispy and delicious pizzas, fresh and tasty salads, relaxed atmosphere, great welcoming hosts and friendly staff. Really enjoyed Sopranos Pizza Mosman! Superb spot to get together with friends and enjoy the great local cuisine.

• Visited March 2013