My first experience and definitely not the last! We were received by staff and Manager, greeted by name which was a wonderful personal touch that carried throughout the evening to our departure. The ambience was great with soft music and a wonderful view of Middle Harbour outside the Marina surrounds. The service was exceptional the whole evening and it's good to know that some places still do care about customer service and satisfaction.
With advice from our waiter of our initial selections, we ordered 4x tapas dishes and a main which were cooked very well, our favourite being the prawns and scallops that were grilled perfectly;
- Garlic prawns cooked in fresh herbs and garlic
- Moroccan Meat balls cooked in mild spiced tomato sauce
- Grilled scallops with corn salsa in mild chilli prawns oil
- Tortilla de potatoes traditional Spanish omelette and,
- A juicy Seafood paella, saffron flavoured rice cooked with combination of seafood, (chicken) and green peas for the main.
We were offered complimentary bread which came out hot and fresh allowing us to enjoy the leftover garlic and tomato sauces from the tapas dishes happily
I just wish I wasn't so full and needed to pass up on dessert, though I look forward to my next visit to sample other parts of the menu.
If you own or manage Afous, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.