“Average- over rated and over prices” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Average- over rated and over prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2015 NEW

It's good .... But nothing special. People go on about how amazing the pizza is etc but I've had better. Same with the breakfast. It's okay.... The inside is squished and loud

Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious Italian food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

Ate here on a rainy Sunday night with family. It was packed, mostly with families with young children so had a busy, friendly vibe. Staff are all young Italians, friendly and good to look at.

I had the Zucca pizza which was one of the best pizzas I have eaten in a long while and I do make my own at home. I don't eat meat so this was a great veggie option and the crust was perfect. My dining partner had the Osso Bucco which she said was very tasty as well.
I also had a rocket salad which was alright, nothing to write home about.

We both had gelato for dessert and they were very tasty although we both felt the portions were just too big. There were some nice wines by the glass.

Overall a great place to eat and I just wish I had discovered it earlier in my stay in Mosman.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Lively Wednesday Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015

We were invited to dinner here by our daughter and partner who told us it one of their favourites and they have never been let down and can I say neither were we !
From a shared antipasto plate to the risotto, gnocchi and ravioli the meals were flavoursome and well sized. Wine was well priced and the wait staff attentive. It was absolutely packed for a week night and as such was a little noisy but that just adds to the atmosphere and colour of the night.
Obviously a favourite of many people not just our daughter.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast in style..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

I've been to a few places around Sydney and surrounding suburbs of Sydney in search of the perfect Saturday morning Breakfast (& coffee).. The Fourth Village is the closest that has come close to perfection :-)

Sydney, Australia
“Truly authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

I traveled from the east to lunch here with friends. They served some incredible platters of mixed italian/mediterranean fresh seafood and italian salami, cheese with fresh produce to share which were delicious. I noticed that many other tables were ordering pizzas and pasta's which also looked very nice. Noisy but has atmosphere, with pretty good coffee served also. Will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food