Stayed here the night before flying back to Asia. Very convenient location near airport but not too far from city and shopping too. Lovely big room with large windy and comfy bed. Overall better than I expected as the price was much lower than any room I could afford even close to inner west or CBD ($150 vs $200 for other cheapest 4 star).
It was a short stay but overall very pleasant. The reception and concierge team were efficient and friendly on check-in and no issues with booking. The check-out guy was a bit abrupt and look like he was having a bad day and was rude but it did not change my opinion of the hotel (he just needs to get the carrot out of his butt). Always a shame when one staff member can impact your review of a good hotel. (otherwise would have given it 5/5.
I will definitely stay at the Stamford Plaza Airport again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney's Best Airport Hotel as awarded for five consecutive years by Skytrax. Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel is your best luxury accommodation in Sydney. Located directly opposite the Domestic Terminal and minutes from the International terminal. It's the ideal business base for you to meet or discover all that Sydney has to offer - just 20 minutes drive from the Central Business District, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and the Royal Botanic Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel Mascot
- Stamford Plaza Hotel Sydney