“Below par” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 201 Restaurants in Manly
Manly, Australia
“Below par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Not bad but my eggs were undercooked. Everything appears to be cooked on an electric camp stove behind the counter, not a problem in itself but they get a fair few breakfast orders - this may explain the wait we had for our food. The space they have indoors is lovely though, decor really nice, I just thought the food/staff were a bit below par.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My favourite cafe in manly. Located on pittwater road a couple of streets behind the seafront. Interesting rustic, graffiti art premises serving superb coffee & beyond delicious food. Having won awards for their coffee is of no surprise. Friendly efficient staff giving a great table service. If you're just visiting manly for the day look this place up! If you live in manly as I do - see you there!! ✌️☀️

“A must visit for food in Manly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to this place for a few months and I'm fussy at the best of times!
I get the same thing and I don't even have to order anymore, they just start it up when they see me coming.
The staff are sooo friendly and will bend over to accommodate ur requests.
I'm probably shooting myself in the foot telling u all to

• Visited October 2013