“Best in Manly? Best in Sydney!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 207 Restaurants in Manly
Cuisines: Italian
Sydney, Australia
“Best in Manly? Best in Sydney!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

What a great new restaurant! I'm very picky when it comes to food and I was not let down at Fiasco. I ordered the fish and chips which was extremely tasty and beautifully presented. The staff were friendly and very helpful, atmosphere is fantastic, the view of the water.... I could go on and on. If you wanna have a great night out with amazing food, FIASCO IS IT!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Manly, Australia
“lovely little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I went to this restaurant on friday with my partner and another couple. They've not been open long, but are definately the best Italian in Manly. I had one of the home cooked pasta dishes which was amazing and full of flavour, you could definately taste it was home cooked, adding that extra special touch. The small team of 2 or 3 girls out front were very attentive and polite letting us enjoy our evening. Still a new restaurant but coming together very nicely, they will do well.
Excellent evening, shall be returning and spreading the word!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“newly decorated and name change has been around Manly for decades with a great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

just renovated and new menu and great selection of Italian, seafood, pizza, staff so friendly and great value, next door to fish cafe which they own also, so seafood so fresh and beautifully presented too, open early till late and a great spot to relax unwind and enjoy

Visited May 2013
Sydney
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Had grilled barramundi for lunch. We all agreed the fish, the chips, the tartare sauce, salad and dressing couldn't have been any better. Our Hungarian waiter was also fantastic. All over our experience was molto been grazie...

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is only new to Manly but I've already been 3 times and I've love it! I love Italian cuisine but require gluten free food which many Italian restaurants find difficult to cater for. But fiasco offers great gluten free bases and has a lot of gluten free options on their menu. Plus, the people I've gone with have all said that the homemade pasta and pizza have been amazing and are worth coming back for.
The waiters and waitresses are really friendly, in particular the Italian waiter is really knowledgeable (and helps you out pronouncing the Italian wines!).
All in all I have really enjoyed the food and the experience so cudos to everyone involved. I'm sure you'll do well and I'll be sure to return!

• Visited April 2013