Having stayed on numerous occasions over the years I feel it is time for a review. The staff especially at Reception are courteous and welcoming. I have special requests which are usually met. I stay in suite 715. Unfortunately since the refurbishment some years ago I find the decor and furniture uncomfortable. I'm sure the interior decorators did not sit on the low back lounges. There is basic lighting especially in kitchenette area. The microwave is too high for safe usage. No overhead lighting in either of the 2 bedrooms. The main bathroom shower water spreads over and onto the floor. The main reason I opt for an expensive suite is it has a separate shower (the queen ocean rooms do not). Also I like to entertain my family and friends in my suite. I'm hoping the decore and furnishings will be upgraded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym, sauna and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific