Right across the road from Manly Beach, this hotel couldn't be better located. I was upgraded to a large corner room, with reasonably-sized balcony and well-appointed bathroom. The king sized bed was very comfortable, and the corner room (facing away from the beach) quiet enough to sleep with the balcony door open. Which was a good thing as the airconditioning had been turned off at the fusebox for some reason.
Other reviewers have commented on the strange lighting in the lift areas on the accommodation floors - the 6th floor also had this quirk - virtually dark with some under-powered spot lighting. Very strange.
Whilst the hotel has a rooftop pool, it really seems like an afterthought and isn't very appealing.
Also beware the airport taxi transfer on offer - $90 is a complete rort compared to < $25 on the ferry and airport train!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, ACCOR and Venere so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific