We have stayed at Manly Pacific before. I used to come to this spot when it was a great old hotel before it was demolished and the newer hotel built..
You cant fault its position but the hotel is starting to show some aging. I found the lighting was lacking badly in the ocean front room. There used to be a floor lamp but all the lighting for the room was a table lamp and bed lamps. A second suitcase stand would be helpful.
As this is a beach hotel, there are no provisions like hooks on the balcony to dry your towel or swimmers. The "modern folding shower screen doors leak on the floor.
The cushions on the pool lounge were deteriorating. The view on the lower balconies
was hindered by the plants while seated on the lounge. However despite this it is still a very pleasant hotel to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-refurbished Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific is a 4-star hotel situated on iconic Manly Beach. Located just 30 minutes from Circular Quay and Sydney city by ferry and offering spectacular views, this oceanfront hotel is ideally positioned for holidays and business travel. Boasting extensive conferencing facilities and 213 contemporary rooms, the hotel also features a restaurant and three bars, plus a rooftop pool, gym and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific Hotel Manly
- Accor Sydney Manly Pacific