Stayed here for 3 days for a trade show across the road at the Olympic Centre. Very handy location and close to rail network. Hotel was clean, service was good, beds super comfy, the only thing that marred the expierience was the breakfast buffet. The first 2 mornings the selection was poor, no cold cuts, the bacon was swimming in grease and was hard and only scrambled eggs were offered....also, the damn plates were cold and dirty....how hard is it to have a plate warmer....cold food onto cold plates, not a good combo. It wasn't until the 3 morning that we had an Asian group in that we got the full buffet and a choice of eggs....don't know what message this is sending Accor?? Also, would have been nice to have access to additional cutlery and some teaspoons. The fact I have an Accor card slightly mitigated the The A$30 charge per head as you get a 50% discount.
All in all, a good hotel let down by a crappy breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is located 14km from the Sydney CBD, 6km from Parramatta CBD and 21km from Sydney Airport. The hotel is surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands with over 30km of pathways to explore on foot or by hiring a bicycle. Leisure activities available within Sydney Olympic Park include the 4 Aquatic Centre pools, stadium tour, archery, trapeze school, golf driving range, tennis, factory outlet shopping and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Novotel Hotel Homebush
- Accor Sydney Olympic Park
- Sydney Novotel