We stayed at pullmans to attend a concert, when we checked in the lady at the counter "elizabeth" told us we had to pay for the room today, and will get the extra money ( that covers the mini bar etc) back in cash the next day. she also told us that valet parking was $10.
The room was good, veiw was great, I did notice the towels had black spots on them... which I did not think was very 5 star!! I found a back hair on our bed.... hmmmmm
once we got back to the hotel after our event, we were told the bar is closing, it was 10pm!! the guy was quite rude aswell, he ignored us for some time before serviceing us.
Upon check out - I had to pay AGAIN!! when I asked about the payment I made yesterday she said that will be realised bsack to me on 5-10 business days, not happy as she didnt advise us this at check out ( same girl serverd us too) she also told us that valet parking was actually $35 ... WHAT THA!! when I asked her why I am getting charged twice for the room, she told m it was in case we skipped out without paying.... well we were better off... at least I would have had my $500 they charge me in my acount not theirs!!
on this note... my partner found a dint in our car.... which we are not really sure where this may have came from ( its just funny we found it when we came home from sydney, and my partner washed the car the day before we left for sydney )
when I called the hotel regarding getting my money back, she advised me they will fix it us straight away... this did not occured, my bank had to call them, I also had to call pullmans three times!
The only pro was the bed was very comfy!!
I will not be going back to this horrible hotel, dont not believe the 5 star class as this is not 5 star in anyway... over price, bad service, and wasnt happy with the hotel at all.... I have stayed in hotels that were much cheaper that were worth a 5 star rating but didnt have one!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a new and unique 5 star hotel, which offers 212 rooms, meeting rooms for up to 220 people and wireless internet in all areas. The Pullman is a short walk from major sports, concert and exhibition venues and within easy reach of the Parramatta, Rhodes and North Ryde business districts. 24 hour fitness centre and Executive Lounge make the hotel the ideal place for work, rest and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park