This is the second time we have stayed at the Pulman while going to a concert at Homebush Bay. Which is fantastic when you leave the venue with thousands of other people and all you have to do is stroll to your hotel and not deal with trains or traffic. It's a lovely hotel with professional & courteous staff. On our recent stay our allocated room wasn't what we had requested but a phone call to reception and the matter was rectified immediately. Both times we have had spacious rooms with great views across Sydney and the beds are about the best for a good nights sleep.
The only thing that was annoying was the fact that it took 7 days for the $564 holding amount on our visa card to be removed. This should have been done within 24 hours as we paid our account by a t/action card to our savings account.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a new and unique 5 star hotel, which offers 212 rooms, meeting rooms for up to 220 people and wireless internet in all areas. The Pullman is a short walk from major sports, concert and exhibition venues and within easy reach of the Parramatta, Rhodes and North Ryde business districts. 24 hour fitness centre and Executive Lounge make the hotel the ideal place for work, rest and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park