“Accor Homebush Bay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park

You added Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park to your Saves list
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Olympic Boulevard | Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush, Strathfield, New South Wales 2127, Australia   |
Special Offer
Free Breakfast Offer
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Homebush

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

We travelled to Sydney to see Ben Hur so the location of the Pullman was perfect. We claimed our free night for the occasion so the value was great. The service on arrival was very good. Breakfast could not be faulted.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this review, November 17, 2010
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is always a pleasure to read such positive comments and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay at Pullman Sydney Olympic Park. I will make sure to share your feedback with my teams to congratulate them for the good work.
I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay at Sydney Olympic Park.

Best regards
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

The lady who looked after as with our check-in was fabulous! I can't bring her name to mind, however, you may have it on your computer records. Our room was not ready on our arrival, however, she gave us a card so we could park our vehicle while we had lunch. On our departure, on a cold wet day, she organised for us to leave our vehicle under cover while we went into the city. We were staying at another Accor Hotel at Olympic Park the following night. She was wonderful.!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed your overall stay at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park and that the service exceeded your expectations. I will make sure to find out checked you in to congratulate her for her outstanding work. I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay at Sydney Olympic Park.

Best regards
Gosford, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

Spent 2 nights in an executive suite on the 16th floor. Having read some of the earlier reviews about the executive floors and the comparisons to Sofitel et al I was a little unsure of what to expect.

Rooms - Could not be faulted. Everything worked well and the room was very well appointed.

Service - No problems checking in, checking out or anything else in between. Minor problem with the bill upon checking out but that was sorted in a few minutes.

Food - What we had in the restaurant was superb (breakfast and dinner). At dinner we were lucky enough to have Luke look after us. If you can get him. Knows his wines very well and generally made the dinner a great occasion.

Canapes & Drinks on the Executive floor - Before I go on here I am NOT a relative of anyone concerned with the hotel or chain. We had no problems obtaining drinks from hostesses. We had 3 drinks on each night we stayed - a comfortable amount in the time the service is available. Reading other peoples' comments about the food or lack of it I had real worries about being able to get the only fish cocktail available. This was NOT the case. There was a variety of 4 different canapes available on each night. The quality of each was very good. Granted there was not many of each, but there were also few guests. There was more than enough on the first night and replacements were sent up on the second. The big downside was the Executive Floor breakfast. This was not what I'd expected. In a nutshell it comprised of cereal, fruit, Danishes, cold meats, cheese and toast. That part was not good.

Overall I will be going to the Executive Floor again but I will also be prepared to either a)starve for breakfast; b) go downstairs for the good buffet breakfast or c) go somewhere else for breakfast.

No comment on the parking arrangements as we didn't drive. If you are going to Sydney from here, get the bus and ferry in. Takes about an hour but it's far more relaxing than the train or driving.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this review, October 19, 2010
Dear council_worker,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is a pleasure to read such positive comments about your overall stay at Pullman. I also thank you for your comments on the Executive Lounge breakfast. I will share this with my team to see how we can improve this offer.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Pullman for your next stay at Sydney Olympic Park.

Best regards,
Marcus Hanna

Been to Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park

Address: Olympic Boulevard | Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush, Strathfield, New South Wales 2127, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Strathfield > Homebush
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Homebush
Hotel Class:5 star — Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park 5*
The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a new and unique 5 star hotel, which offers 212 rooms, meeting rooms for up to 220 people and wireless internet in all areas. The Pullman is a short walk from major sports, concert and exhibition venues and within easy reach of the Parramatta, Rhodes and North Ryde business districts. 24 hour fitness centre and Executive Lounge make the hotel the ideal place for work, rest and play. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
Pullman Hotel Homebush
Pullman Sydney Olympic Park

If you own or manage Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.