We're members of Accor Advantage Plus, so my wife and I book this hotel annually for our free night. We upgrade to an Exeutive Suite with spa. That gets you into the Executive Lounge for free canapes and drinks before dinner and as Accor members, we pay half price for food at dinner - great value! Bacar Restaurant is very nice - food is excellent and so is the service. Breakfast was a bit busy (there was a horse show on at the same time) so not as good but not bad. We'll do it again next year. And the year after that....
- Also Known As:
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a new and unique 5 star hotel, which offers 212 rooms, meeting rooms for up to 220 people and wireless internet in all areas. The Pullman is a short walk from major sports, concert and exhibition venues and within easy reach of the Parramatta, Rhodes and North Ryde business districts. 24 hour fitness centre and Executive Lounge make the hotel the ideal place for work, rest and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.