Beautiful entrance and very professional and friendly staff was my first impression, but the rooms are lovely and spacious and very tastefully decorated.The beds were very comfortable and the bath was a bonus
Stayed here for Physie nationals at Olympic sports centre and it was a short walk away.
The buffet breakfast was included and it was gorgeous. We felt right at home and had a few interresting chats with a lovely man in the foyer. Not sure who he was but he always seemed to be there and was always joking and smiling.
Only negative is lack of aircon in the hallways. Running around between venues made it obvious, but not too unbearable.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a new and unique 5 star hotel, which offers 212 rooms, meeting rooms for up to 220 people and wireless internet in all areas. The Pullman is a short walk from major sports, concert and exhibition venues and within easy reach of the Parramatta, Rhodes and North Ryde business districts. 24 hour fitness centre and Executive Lounge make the hotel the ideal place for work, rest and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.