Stayed at the hotel to be close to Acer Arena. An easy able down avoiding the traffic hassles. Parking under the hotel was $35.
We stayed in a room on the 15th floor with a view over the Olympic Stadium.
The room was spacious and the king sized bed ohhh so comfortable.
The bathroom has a deep bath which was appreciated for a long soak.
Shower has a rainfall shower head which was a nice touch.
Breakfast in the morning was nice however at $30 was a touch pricey.
Overall it was a lovely place to celebrate our anniversary.We got a deal by booking early. Rate would have doubled if we had waited due to footy game being on at the same time.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel
- Pullman At Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Hotel Homebush
- Pullman Sydney Olympic Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park is a new and unique 5 star hotel, which offers 212 rooms, meeting rooms for up to 220 people and wireless internet in all areas. The Pullman is a short walk from major sports, concert and exhibition venues and within easy reach of the Parramatta, Rhodes and North Ryde business districts. 24 hour fitness centre and Executive Lounge make the hotel the ideal place for work, rest and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.