“Simply the best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lofthouse Bed and Breakfast

Lofthouse Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greenwich
Lofthouse Bed and Breakfast
You added Lofthouse Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
17 Seaman St, Greenwich, Lane Cove, New South Wales 2065, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Greenwich B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2006

My time staying at Lofthouse B&B was one of the most memorable stays I can recall. The studio apartment was superb in every way; gorgeous bedroom and bedsheets that were smooth and starched like at the very best 5 star hotels I have stayed in. The parquetry floors the exquisite furniture and then you have the views! These are to die for. The bathroom is excellent and the kitchen has everything you could possibly want.
There is always a bowl of fresh fruit to nibble and then after a quick dip in the most glorious lap-pool that the studio overlooks I am ready for the fresh baked bread, more wonderful produce and the aroma of infused coffee. Ahh... breakfast overlooking the sparkling water and bobbing boats. It is hard to describe the idyllic picture that greets guests every morning.
But I have kept the best for last. Leslie and David manage to find the perfect balance between being the generous hosts whilst ensuring that you have the space to experience your stay without feeling crowded.
I didnt mention that there is another two accommodation areas as well as the apartment - a double room and a second with two single beds. Whilst I was staying a German couple and their little girl also arrived and spent 4 days seeing the sights. They were pampered as I was - maps and directions were given, I know they felt as I did. Thrilled and appreciative.

I cannot praise Leslie and David enough - they have mastered the art of the bed and breakfast experience!

ps..The photos that I have taken do not live up to the serene beauty of the environment - it doesnt show the lush green ferns, the natural flora and fauna and the stunning fish ponds - for that you will have to go there yourself!

• Stayed January 2006, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Lofthouse Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!