“Used to be awesome... but not anymore...” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Used to be awesome... but not anymore...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I don't know what's happened to this place, but it just isn't producing the same great tasting pizzas it used to. I recently moved back to Crows Nest and sadly my reunion was not a happy one. The pizzas used to have a lot of toppings and that's the reason I went there, unfortunately the pizza on my return had very little toppings to the extent that there was only 2 pieces of ham on my supreme pizza. Thinking this was out of the ordinary I called the restaurant to let them know and the owner told me there was nothing he could do, not even when I advised I had been a customer of his for the past few years. Was pretty disappointing that this was the way he treated a loyal customer but that's okay we just won't be going back.
I've recently moved my pizza orders to the Blues Point Gourmet Pizza and they are amazing - do yourself a favour and go there too.

Visited August 2013

“Great ravioli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Gaetano will go out of his way to accommodate to your taste buds. Food overall is great. Must try tiramisu.

Visited September 2013
“Great place for pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had a great time with my family. Fantastic service. The food was flavoursome and plentiful. I will return next time I am in Sydney.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Unpretentious, relaxing atmosphere & great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stumbled on Mario Brothers a few weeks ago after eating at Malabar nearby a few weeks ago. Dined there last night with friends, 3, couples. What a pleasant surprise! The owner, Guy and his staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The service was excellent. Food was outstanding. The Greek salad was fresh, crisp and scrumptious. Garlic Pizza crust was very tasty and complimented the salad nicely. I had the Spaghetti Marinara (one of my favourite Italian dishes) with added chilli, and it was perfect! My wifehad a Pizza which she said was very good. They are licenced, but we brought our own wine. My friends who are Tiramisu junkies said Mario's Tiramisu was very good. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed the evening, can highly recommend Mario Brothers and will definitely be visiting regularly!

Visited May 2013
Australia
“Best Pizza on the North Shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Love this restaurant and their delivery service. Best Pizza place Crows Nest, NSW has to offer, great value for money and service is second to none. It's our only families choice when it comes to pizza.

Best Pizza is the Prawn, cheese and onion.....fabbo.

• Visited April 2013