“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach

You added Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach to your Saves list
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cnr. The Grand Parade and Princess Street, Brighton le Sands, Rockdale, New South Wales 2000, Australia   |
Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast Offer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Bendigo, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Although only an overnight stay, the Novotel Brighton Beach was an excellent choice of hotels. Having booked my stay some months before travel, I broke my shoulder in the meantime and my partner then had to accompany me. On advising the hotel that my partner will be sharing my room and require breakfast as well, they responded that no additional charges will be required - a very generous offer indeed. Our room was generous in size and had a wonderful view across the bay. The buffet breakfast - well, what can one say except "spoilt for choice"! Hotel highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

nsbb, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your staff & that the team showed flexibility due to your circumstance. We do hope that your shoulder is mending well.
Auckland, New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I often stay here for business as my company has an agreement with Novotels. I have stayed at over 20 Novotels worldwide and this is by far the worst. The entire hotel is old and rundown and well overdue for a referb. Its ok for an overnight stay especially if you are only sleeping here. The location is ok with plenty of cafes, shops and a Coles supermarket all within 500 meters. One of the biggest disappointments is that this particular Novotel do not recognize my A Club platinum status. If I was paying I would not choose to stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
nsbb, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We are sorry to hear that your second stay was not as good as your previous experience. I have asked the executive housekeeper to investigate the carpet issue. Thank you for your positive comments about our breakfast which the kitchen team has taken great pride in the recognition of their efforts.
Wollongong, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed here on Sunday night and we arrived early and the desk clerk upgraded us to a lovely bay view room. We were able to freshen up before going for lunch. When we arrived back we sat on the balcony and watched a wedding down on the promenade. The hotel room was very spacious and we had a spa as well which was relaxing. We also watched planes landing in and flying out of Sydney airport which was really cool.

We had breakfast in the bay garden and that was really nice. We really enjoyed our stay there.

Room Tip: Get a bay view room.
Dear Guest
Thank you for your comments. We were pleased to read that you had a great stay. We hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel soon.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My wife and I intended to stay here....unfortunately my wife took ill and required an operation at a nearby Private Hospital. Due to certain circumstances I needed to continue my stay at this Hotel.
The assistant manager (Charlie) and all the staff were fantastic in allowing me to stay in the room on a day by day basis. They accommodated my different circumstances wonderfully and I thank them profoundly.
The hotel was great the size of the room fantastic. In fact I enjoyed the hotel as much as I was able to.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest
Thank you for your comments. We were pleased to read how help our team was to your circumstances & I will share your praise with the team. We do hope we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel under different circumstances in the future.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here in March and absolutely loved it so booked again for our August trip. Very disappointing the second time! We booked a spa suite but the room layout was not very good. There is also an odd smell about this hotel, almost like damp carpet that is nearly dry. The best part was the breakfast which was included in our deal. Once again there was a huge choice. This hotel really knows how to do breakfast

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
nsbb, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We were pleased to read that you found our breakfast fantastic, I will share this feedback with the executive chef. I have also passed on the comment about the room smell to the executive housekeeper for her attention.
Alan Burrows

Been to Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach

Address: Cnr. The Grand Parade and Princess Street, Brighton le Sands, Rockdale, New South Wales 2000, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Rockdale > Brighton le Sands
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brighton le Sands
Hotel Class:4 star — Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach 4*
The Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach is a 4 star hotel situated opposite Brighton Beach in Sydney. With sweeping views across Botany Bay, this hotel is conveniently located only 15 km from the city centre and 5 minutes from the airport. Perfect for businesstrips and holidays, all 296 rooms boast private balconies. The hotel features a bar and restaurant, plus 11 meeting rooms accommodating up to 500 delegates. Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and steam room.Novotel Brighton Beach offers a variety of facilities including landscaped *outdoor swimming pool, indoor pool, steam room, large modern gymnasium, restaurant and bar, Day Spa and Health Centre and 11 versatile function rooms with an experienced conference and events team to facilitate your next function. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach Hotel Brighton Le Sands
Novotel Brighton Le Sands
Accor Brighton Le Sands
Sydney Novotel

If you own or manage Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.