“An Enjoyable Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest

You added Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest to your Saves list
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   22 Brook Hollow Avenue, Baulkham Hills, The Hills Shire, New South Wales 2153, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Baulkham Hills
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“An Enjoyable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I travel to NSW every month staying for the week and I have been looking for a comfortable place to stay.
I have tried a few different hotels in the western area (20-30Kms west of Sydney) and upon recently staying at the Adina Apartments (Norwest) I have found a fantastic place that suits my needs. The hotel must be comfortable, convenient and quiet and this hotel ticks all the right boxes.
Cosmetically this hotel is as good as it gets, it is new, clean, the rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are huge and the showers are awesome.
Now that I have got the cosmetics out the way let me express the other important aspect to why I continue to choose staying at the Adina. The staff I have dealt with to date have been just great. On my first stay, travelling to work took me 80 minutes....after expressing my situation to Penny at front desk, before I knew it Penny had printed of directions which gave me a different route to travel, the next day my travel time took me only 20 minutes to get to work, thank god, you are a gem Penny, thanks for making my stay enjoyable and being a great communicator. I will be coming again to stay that is 'a but'.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent experiences at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad the product we have on offer caters to most of your individual specific needs and is aesthetically appealing to you.

The team here at Adina Norwest also understand that little things and can make a big difference and therefore strive to the best of their ability in delivering positive guest experiences.

Joe, once again, we would like to thank you for your kind words and continued support as we look forward to welcoming you back soon at Adina Norwest.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bermagui, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

While not a in a touristy area this hotel has great facilities at a very good price. The one bedroom rooms are very well fitted out and comfortable. Nice bathroom, very comfy king beds and good TVs etc. Overall highly recommended

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Bermibound,

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Adina apartment Hotel Norwest.

We are glad you enjoyed our comfortable one bedroom apartments which are equipped with most of the necessary in room facilities for long and short stays. Whilst situated 45 minutes’ drive from Sydney CBD, we are based in the heart of Norwest Business Park primarily catering to our corporate clientele during weekdays and leisure travellers on weekends.

Bermibound, we would like to thank you once again for your support as we look forward to welcoming you back at Adina Norwest soon in the near future.

Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

In the middle of a business park so very handy if you have work there, but not a tourist area. Close to everything needed and well appointed, these apartments are quite new and spotlessly clean.

Check in was a bit clunky in that the reception said the room was ready but it was not. The room was very roomy, great facilities and really comfortable.

Check out was smooth and easy.

It was Easter but I don't think the restaurant was open. Bit strange as the place had plenty of guests.

If you need to stay in this area I would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Oztraveller64,

Thank you for your constructive feedback about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

We apologise for the inconvenience you had during your check in process but hope it did not affect your overall experience.

As you rightly pointed out, Adina Norwest is situated in the heart of Norwest Business Park and hence serves as an ideal location for travellers visiting for work. We are glad you enjoyed the in-room layout and found the hotel facilities comfortable too.

OzTravller64, thank you once gain for your support and we look forward to serving you in any of our Adina hotels in various locations across Australia and Europe in the near future.

Happy Valley Adelaide South Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

To Whom it may Concern

My Wife and I stayed at the Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest at Baulkham Hills, Sydney for 3 nights in early March 2013. The 1 bedroom apartment was clean and tidy (almost new) with good amenities and bar/ restaurant in the lobby. We were on the 6th Floor and had views over a park and small lake, it was quiet and located in nice surroundings.. Excellent service by Ashley B. We're looking forward to returning for 4 nights in mid May 2013.

Wayne & Ruth

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Wayne and Ruth,

Thank you for your lovely comments about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

The team here is glad that you enjoyed your stay, the location of the hotel, in room amenities and the restaurant in the lobby area.

We would like to thank you for your support as we look forward to welcoming you again in Mid-May.

Many thanks,
Redcliffe, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband has been staying at the apartments since they first opened and will always continue to do so when he travels to Sydney for work. Last week I stayed for two days with him during his work and then one day so that he could relax. We would like to give a big thank you to Ashley B for organising a smooth transition between a corporate booking and a personal booking via tripadvisor so that we could stay in the same room.

The only down side is the restaurant (which has no affiliation with the apartments), "Twenty Two," service is terrible (timeliness and accuracy), food is average, and the place was dirty. We will never have a meal there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sandy J,

We are glad we were able to cater to your specific need of managing two different bookings and that it all worked out well in the end with a desired outcome.

It is however, very sad to know that the restaurant did not leave a lasting impression, for which, the restaurant manager has passed on his sincerest apologies to you.

Sandy J, we would like to thank you and your husband for your on-going support and hope that you would give the restaurant another opportunity to leave you with a positive dining experience.

Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed in 3 bedroom apartments
Luxury well equiped
Not a holiday location but brillisnt for business trip. Well located to shops and norwest business park. Self catering
We would recommend for business travels and extended stays

• Stayed March 2013
Dear fkeet2001,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest.

Adina Apartment hotels are designed to suit our guest needs by offering apartments with a range of efficient features like fully equipped kitchens, laundries and comfortable living spaces. As you rightly pointed out, due to its close proximity to Norwest Business Park and with apartment styled accommodation with fully equipped kitchen facilities, Adina Norwest is a perfect place to stay for business travels and long stay accommodation.

We would like to thank you once again fkeet2001 for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you soon in any of our Adina hotels across Australia and Europe.

Oberursel (Taunus), Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Came here for a one week business trip due to proximity to office in the nearby business park. Found them on booking.com. A two room appartment was 50 $/night less than a regular room at the Crown Plaza around the corner. Very nicely furbished room, 2 new TV sets, all new, neat and very clean. Liked the park across the road with 10 min walk to Lakeside restaurants and mall. Just the internet is rathe expensive (but allows two devices).

At the arrival I had to wait till point 2 pm (official time of booking), only to find that the "room dirty" status was not updated correctly by the maid and I could have occupied the room much earlier (would have been even ready to pay for this). The receiption could have checked that up for me earlier. In return I got a 2 hour late check-up when leaving, so it levels out. I will stay here again when I will be around the next time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Adina Apartment H, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Slawophilist,

Firstly, I would like to apologise on behalf of my team for the miscommunication which took place in getting your room ready, however, I am glad that we were able to offer you a late checkout to accommodate your needs and make up for the inconvenience.

We are also pleased that you enjoyed the location, our spacious apartments and the in room facilities which are designed to offer you a home away from home lifestyle with full hotel service.

Slawophilist, the team here at Adina Norwest would like to thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you again soon in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest? Share your experiences!