“good for the $” 3 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Resort   |   19201 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Polish first
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I just recently stayed here and overall I would say it's a good hotel! Our room was nice and spacious and had a nice sized kitchenette that had a stove top, microwave, and mini fridge. We had an outstanding view of the ocean as well! The tub in the bathroom could have definitely used some loving like maybe a new one and some new fixtures. The only thing I have to complain about is within an hour of getting our room we started having troubles with the room keys. . Maintenance had to come up and try to fix something with the lock but it continued to give us trouble throughout our stay causing us to constantly have to go downstairs to get new keys.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view if you can !!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Hello, my name is Giodany
My experience wasn’t what i expected but it was amazing because of the service i rcv from one of the concierge name Nathalie...she went out of her way to make everything perfect for my husband and daughter. When we made our reservation through booking.com we thought it was going to be amazing but it didn’t turn out that way... my husband work two jobs and go to school full time and right now his doing his clinical so he barely have any time so i thought ill surprise him with a little trip so i mentioned to my friend at work who then suggested the Ramada Marco polo hotel she spoke highly of it so i decided to give a try.. all the instruction i ask for were never rcv so the hotel did not provide me any of the things i ask for, So i call front desk and told them that i had asked for a king size bed and a crib for my daughter. the employee name Nathalie quickly apologies and upgrade our suit to ocean front view and ask for the crib to send up and of course in that room we had a king size bed this time. My family and i went out to dinner we got back late and found out there was no crib for the baby...they never delivered it to our room after i talked to Nathalie...so we decided to let it go for now because so far everything was going great i mean the pool, the people, the guess at the hotel everyone was amazing the only problem was we didn’t get our room arrangement the way we wanted. The next day my husband went to have breakfast and they told him it was not included so of course at this point I’m at a close point to being mad so called again the front desk and who did i get? Nathalie i explain to her everything again she apologies again for the fact that we still didn’t rcv the baby crib and that fact that we were told our room come with breakfast she then told us that it didn’t and for their mistake she is going to provide us with free breakfast... at this point my husband, my daughter and myself were having amazing time with our friend Jessica and her family. We even got later chk out time that’s how awesome Nathalie was to us...our stay may not have been over the top amazing but she made it amazing... if you are a family and you want friendly environment and great service, and people who will be awesome to your kids go to Ramada plaza Marco polo beach resort

19201 COLLINS AVENUE, SUNNY ISLES BEACH, FL 33160
I PERSONALLY RECOMMEND IT.

Room Tip: call ahead of timeto make suret hey rcv all instructions especially if you booking through a third P...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Thank you to all the friendly staff at The Marco Polo for making my stay truly awesome.
I would recommend this hotel resort as being good value and Nathalie, Daninaly and Rose in particular made my time a pure pleasure.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
MarcoPoloBeachRes, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Tony:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are proud of our talents' professionalism and dedication.
Please feel free to contact me next time your travel brings you to Miami. We would love to have you back and make your experience more fun and comfortable.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Best regards,

Tatyana Li
Director of Sales and Marketing
North Miami Bea
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Terrible front desk people, terrible organization , terrible rooms . That was the last time that I stay in that hotel, my family got a really bad esperience , sorry to say that but sit what it is.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest:

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and terrible experience.

Should you travels bring you to Miami please feel free to contact me. be our guest. We will shine and make your stay fun, comfortable and more enjoyable. With my personal attention, the warmest hospitality, the best guestroom and intuitive service are guaranteed.

Looking forward to welcoming you back,

Best regards,

Tatyana Li
Director of Sales and Marketing
Hendersonville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I visited this hotel because i have heard how many years it has been running, and decided to check it out for myself. The building is in OK shape, hence it has many years to it. But it carries that old school classic feeling to it. The front desk staff is friendly, James helped me with my concerns while checking in and assisted me very well. The concierge desk has a nice fellow named Pablo or Flavio, which was phenomenal. He directed us where to go dine, shop, and even went as far as to getting my mother a wheelchair when he saw she was having a bit of trouble walking(due to her age). I would say he was the friendliest worker there, even those the maids where very nice, even though some carry a bit of a language barrier. The valet was a bit expensive but for where you are staying its understandable! Definitely will come back next year. The room was decent and had no major problems at all!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort

Address: 19201 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Location: United States > Florida > Sunny Isles Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Sunny Isles Beach
#6 On the Beach Hotel in Sunny Isles Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Wyndham, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Hotel North Miami Beach
Ramada Miami Beach
Ramada Marco Polo
Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.