If you don't want to make your vacation miserable, please avoid staying in this hotel for even one night. I went there over spring break. Here are why you should avoid this hotel.
1. We waited 20 mins to check in, asked to pay $13 extra each night to use facilities but never been told when we booked online.
2. Rooms are old, bathroom lock was broken. A/C made loud noises.
3. You can hear next door talking.
4. Breakfast is pathetic, limited food items to eat. Bread tastes expired.
5. Front desk is VERY impolite, with attitudes like a high school student, VERY immature.
6. During our stay, water was cut in the morning, I was in the middle of removing my make-up. My BF had to run down and got bottle water so that I can rinse the cleanser off. I had NEVER had this kind of experience from any other hotels.
7. We left a hat there and it's an important gift from my BF. We realized it but we were already at the airport. So we called the hotel and ask them to ship the hat to my address at our cost. The front desk transferred us to housekeeping. The housekeeping lady speaks very poor English. Then she transferred us to the manager's office. We called more than 5 times and left massages. The manager neither replied nor called back. We then called the front desk again to see if they can help us. The front desk even yelled at us and said that it's not their job and tried to transfer us to the housekeeping again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Wyndham, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Hotel North Miami Beach
- Ramada Miami Beach
- Ramada Marco Polo
- Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach