“Very Impressed for the price.” 4 of 5 stars

Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   19201 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160   |
Hotel deals
Sanford, Florida
“Very Impressed for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was very impressed with the hotel. I know it's an older hotel but very clean and attractive. everything and everybody was very pleasant and helpful. I will go back when the chance comes up again. We even stayed an extra day, the receptionist was very pleasant and accepted my request even though it was a holiday and the hotel was booked solid.
we have no complaints on the contrary, glad we decided to go to Miami.

Room Tip: Try to get an ocean view. You can sit in the balcony and watch the sunsets.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MarcoPoloBeachRes, Operations Manager at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Eli-Sierra,

Thank you for your recent review!
We appreciate your feedback and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community.

WE look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,

Pablo MArtinez
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Polish first
Orlando, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed for Labor Day Weekend. Nice hotel, really nice area. Easy access to casinos, shopping, eating. My only complaint is how long it took to get the car from valet. We had to wait over an hour once. Other than that, great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Monica U,

Thank you for your recent feedback!
We are glad to hear you had a good stay on your Anniversary trip to Miami!

We look forward to having the opportunity to host another stay for you in the future.

Best regards,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Very helpful not only during my stay but after I left. Thank you Carlos and Daniel. Very informative and recommended places to go and things to do and we enjoyed what they recommended. They made our stay memorable. Carlos did his utmost to make our trip good.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Debbie K,

WE are thrilled to hear such positive feedback about Carlos and Daniel our Concierge/Bellmen team!
We'll make sure they get a copy of your kudos!

Regards,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Once we got to our room I noticed it was next to the garbage chute and our bathroom door didn't work very well. I brought it to the attention of James who was working the front desk at the time and he was extremely courteous and helpful. He promptly upgraded our room to a better floor with an ocean view and balcony. My only complaints would be the high cost of the valet, the fact that the pool area doesn't have a jacuzzi and the pool closes pretty early. (8pm)

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Ylebow1,

Thank you for your feedback.
We truly appreciate it~

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stay last week with my family for 8 days and I got excellent price, so far I have been there 3 times for past 3 years and I don't have any complaints about this place, its a excellent place to stay with your family specially if you have kids, the room that I got was ocean view, I will like to thanks Cory Friedman and Paula Manderson to help me out to get amazing deal for 8 days, both of them were helpful, courteous, respectful, and displayed outstanding customer service. I got free breakfast and parking too!!. We have a lot of fun at this place because you could walk to the beach and you get your private beach just for their customer, thanks again guys for the amazing service and I'm sure I will recommend anyone to stay in this place special if you have kids with you.

Room Tip: I will recommended Ocean view room!!
Dear Henry B,

Thank you for your recent review!
We'll make sure to give Paula Wendy and Cory your kuddos!

Bets regards from Sunny Isles, FL

Hornberg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stay there for a Holiday trip from 08/22/13 for 7 days (wife, daughter).
The location direct to the beach is great. Rooms are big (second floor, partly seaside view).
Rooms are very clean, thank you to Carla Romero(-room Service-). Friendly People at the front desk and in breakfast area. Service on pool, beach until 8.00 pm, service car parking are very good, yes you have to pay 18 USD but public parking without service on the opposite side in a parkhouse is 24 USD.
In the big room there was a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, cooking plate, so you can cook or store your food in the room.
Yes it is an older hotel, but if I look to the price , the clean rooms, the service (all areas very friendly ,parking, front desk, room service pool area).
I orderd new towels, 15 min later I got them, I ask for a sun umbrella at the pool, I got it immediatly, I had some questions at the front desk, clear answers in a friendly way, I will pick up my car, after phone call the car was availible and friendly Service and so on.
I do not understand some negativ commends, if people will have a more luxury new hotel than you got it, but for an other price.
For business trips I stay a lot in Hotels with 4 * in other countrys than US and in US so I can compare the Hotels.
I would stay there again.

Dear Helmut D,

We are thrilled with your feedback!
Thank you for letting the entire trip advisor community know about your experience at our Resort!
We could have not described it better! :0)
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again in Sunny Isles Beach,

Pablo MArtinez
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I purchased my stay at the Marco Polo Beach Resort off of Groupon. I was very impressed with the hotel and my stay there. The only problem I really had was that I had to pay $18.00 a night for valet. This was not stated on my groupon, therefore I did not plan on having to pay that. Although, I have to say everything else that was said on the groupon was true. I really enjoyed that all I had to do was walk out the backdoor of the hotel and there was the pool and beach. The service was excellent. Anytime you needed something they were more than happy to help.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Leslie L,

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear you had a great stay and that you received everything stated in the Groupon Deal!

Best regards from Sunny Miami!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunny Isles Beach
Sole on the Ocean
Sole on the Ocean
#2 of 8 in Sunny Isles Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 1,234 reviews
Thunderbird Beach Resort Hotel Miami
Thunderbird Beach Resort Hotel M...
#8 of 8 in Sunny Isles Beach
Thompson Miami Beach
#3 of 205 in Miami Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 698 reviews
Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach

Been to Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort? Share your experiences!