“Excellent service from Cory, Paula and Wendy!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
New Jersey
“Excellent service from Cory, Paula and Wendy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stay last week with my family for 8 days and I got excellent price, so far I have been there 3 times for past 3 years and I don't have any complaints about this place, its a excellent place to stay with your family specially if you have kids, the room that I got was ocean view, I will like to thanks Cory Friedman and Paula Manderson to help me out to get amazing deal for 8 days, both of them were helpful, courteous, respectful, and displayed outstanding customer service. I got free breakfast and parking too!!. We have a lot of fun at this place because you could walk to the beach and you get your private beach just for their customer, thanks again guys for the amazing service and I'm sure I will recommend anyone to stay in this place special if you have kids with you.

Room Tip: I will recommended Ocean view room!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MarcoPoloBeachRes, Operations Manager at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Henry B,

Thank you for your recent review!
We'll make sure to give Paula Wendy and Cory your kuddos!

Bets regards from Sunny Isles, FL

1,045 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Hornberg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stay there for a Holiday trip from 08/22/13 for 7 days (wife, daughter).
The location direct to the beach is great. Rooms are big (second floor, partly seaside view).
Rooms are very clean, thank you to Carla Romero(-room Service-). Friendly People at the front desk and in breakfast area. Service on pool, beach until 8.00 pm, service car parking are very good, yes you have to pay 18 USD but public parking without service on the opposite side in a parkhouse is 24 USD.
In the big room there was a kitchenette (fridge, microwave, cooking plate, so you can cook or store your food in the room.
Yes it is an older hotel, but if I look to the price , the clean rooms, the service (all areas very friendly ,parking, front desk, room service pool area).
I orderd new towels, 15 min later I got them, I ask for a sun umbrella at the pool, I got it immediatly, I had some questions at the front desk, clear answers in a friendly way, I will pick up my car, after phone call the car was availible and friendly Service and so on.
I do not understand some negativ commends, if people will have a more luxury new hotel than you got it, but for an other price.
For business trips I stay a lot in Hotels with 4 * in other countrys than US and in US so I can compare the Hotels.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Helmut D,

We are thrilled with your feedback!
Thank you for letting the entire trip advisor community know about your experience at our Resort!
We could have not described it better! :0)
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again in Sunny Isles Beach,

Pablo MArtinez
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I purchased my stay at the Marco Polo Beach Resort off of Groupon. I was very impressed with the hotel and my stay there. The only problem I really had was that I had to pay $18.00 a night for valet. This was not stated on my groupon, therefore I did not plan on having to pay that. Although, I have to say everything else that was said on the groupon was true. I really enjoyed that all I had to do was walk out the backdoor of the hotel and there was the pool and beach. The service was excellent. Anytime you needed something they were more than happy to help.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Leslie L,

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to hear you had a great stay and that you received everything stated in the Groupon Deal!

Best regards from Sunny Miami!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I spoke to Christopher Lee to reserve my hotel stay at Ramada Plaza Marco Polo North Miami Beach. Christopher helped me receive a great price for an extended duration stay at this hotel. This hotel is great. The breakfast is excellent. The location is great and the amenities are fantastic. Christopher was helpful, courteous, respectful, and displayed outstanding customer service. He was eager and willing to help me and wanted to make sure I am a satisfied customer. I would like to say that I hope Christopher Lee gets promoted and receives the highly praised recognition from the bosses he deserves. Any rating system Christopher Lee should be getting top ratings. Thanks.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. No bed bugs, clean, sanitary, spacious. Any room you get you take it and you sa...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Irwin V,

Thank you for your recent review regarding Christopher!
We'll make sure to give him your feedback.
Looking forward to having the opportunity to hosting another stay for you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Ariel works very hard. All of the pool staff made my stay a very well stay. Mike , alix , Ariel , and Ronald. Those are the guys that really did a very good job and because of them I love going there!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Elizabethlaw,

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback!

We truly appreciate it, and we'll definitely let the staff know!

Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I loved having spent my labor day weekend in Marco Polo from the beginning I found two very attentive workers ready to help visitors: Cory and James are very professional, very friendly and fast they made the registration pretty smooth. I had lots of fun at the beach and pool.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear LucyP,
We are ecstatic with your comments.

We'll make sure to share this with the staff!

Elmira, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The hotel itself was in fair shape, but I am not one that complains unless I have good reason too. We travelled to the Fort Lauderdale area with my husband and two children and another family with young children. My biggest issue with this hotel is their way of charging for breakfast in the dining room. We were supposed to have a free breakfast with our stay here. We got to the dining room and discovered that it was only cereal and such. Ok fine, I can deal with that. What bothered me is that they charged $15 a kid to eat this measly fair of cereal and old pastries. Apparently kids are not included in the free breakfast. Ok fine, we decided that we would purchase a plate of pancakes off the menu for our two kids to share since they are not big eaters. The waitress told us we were not allowed to do that, that we had to purchase two plates of pancakes. I was angry and said that isn't right! The other patrons at other tables were watching one lady even said that it was a dumb rule and that the hotel was rediculous! So we ended up paying $30 for our kids to eat breakfast because they were not allowed to share and there was no kids menu. Rediculous if you ask me. I felt like we were ripped off!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sniderette,
Thank you for your review.
We will definitely discuss your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager.

Operations Manager

Been to Ramada Plaza Marco Polo Beach Resort? Share your experiences!