I don't have any complaints about my hotel room or the service I received. The hotel is nice enough and it is in a very nice area. The location is excellent for shopping and incidental needs and food. Our room was very clean and our sheets and towels were clean. The pool and beachfront are great and convenient.
However they nickel and dime you to death. It's $20 a day for parking, $35 a day for the cavana, $15 to rent an umbrella. There is a $2 charge per person for walking out on the pier. I went to the little store in the lobby to buy 2 cans of soda and they hit me with an automatic $0.75 tip. That is after I went and grabbed the soda from the refrigerator mysefl and put them on the counter to be rung up.
I really think that by the time you add up all the nickel and diming, you would be better off going to a more expensive hotel that does not nick your wallet at every possible turn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Newport Beachside Resort offers world-class services combined with outstanding value in a beautiful oceanfront setting. 300 guest rooms include those with an ocean or cityscape view and those with balconies overlooking the ocean. Resort amenities feature oceanfront pool, on-site restaurants, cabanas, children's playground and historic pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beachside Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Newport Beachside Resort
- Newport Miami Beach
- Newport Hotel Miami Beach
- Newport Beachside Hotel Resort
- Newport Beachside Hotel And Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach