Booked off Expedia, good rate.
Taxi 60$ from cruise ship terminal 45min.
Got checked in at 11:30am, which was great but we believe our room had not finished being cleaned. The bedding and surfaces had been cleaned, but there was a lot of hair on the bathroom floor and fridge was dirty inside. I could have asked for it to be vacuumed but we didn't bother.
No hotel has heat option, we froze at night. Ask for more blankets or space heater.
Room was big, had two big screen TV's, a safe, microwave and a fridge.
Very close to shopping, grocery store, restaurant and bank.
The pool is very nice, but is only sunny until about 2pm. Then it is completely shadowed from the next building. The beach is large and water beautiful. Can be very cold with cloud cover and wind.
I don't know if it's just the season but there were a lot of jellyfish on the beach when it got windy (around 1pm) so i couldn't go into the water at certain times.
There is a nude beach about 10min way. Its interesting :)
To go to South Beach we took the bus which is 2$/person and didn't take that long. The bus stop is right out the door and that bus runs 24hrs,so that was great for us, because this hotel is FAR from south beach.
55$ shuttle service to air port
Great place if you want a pool,restaurant, beach and to be no where near South Beach. But if you do want to be closer pay the extra and stay on south beach. Because you waste the money on taxi and shuttle anyways.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beachside Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Newport Beachside Resort
- Newport Miami Beach
- Newport Beachside
- Newport Beachside Hotel
- Newport Hotel Miami Beach
- Newport Beachside Hotel Resort
- Newport Hotel Miami
- Newport Beachside Hotel And Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Newport Beachside Resort offers world-class services combined with outstanding value in a beautiful oceanfront setting. 300 guest rooms include those with an ocean or cityscape view and those with balconies overlooking the ocean. Resort amenities feature oceanfront pool, on-site restaurants, cabanas, children's playground and historic pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.