I'm here for the new year's holiday. Very good hotel, rooms are big, comfortable and spacious, bathrooms as well.
Some points must be improved tough:
- Housekeeping service woke us up today to see if the room was ready to be cleaned (it was 8:30am);
- Valet parking takes quite long to bring back the car;
- Breakfast is good, but over priced for what it offers;
- The hotel lobby could be improved, there's a big set of columns (not structural) and bench "hidding" the elevators. Those take a huge space and actually disturb the flow coming in/out the door;
Pool and beach service are worth a positive note.
Would come back in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump International Beach Hotel
- Trump Sonesta Beach Resort
- Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort
- Hotel Trump International Beach
- Sonesta Miami
- Trump Sonesta
- Trump International Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary Mobil 4-star oceanfront resort features its own private and pristine beachfront, plus a delightful grotto-style pool complex with two pools, fountains, waterfalls hot tubs and cabanas. Known as one of the best Miami luxury hotels, Trump Beach Resort in Sunny Isles offers 360 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Relax and enjoy Miami, Trump-style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Splendia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Trump International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.