I recently stayed at this hotel on a weekend getaway with my BF and loved it. We checked in late since our flight got in around 10:30 and the service was great, there was someone there to check us in and help us right away. The staff is very helpful and attentive to guest needs.
As far as the pool and beach area go the service for towels and everything else is great. You let them know if you want towels for the beach or pool and if it's for the pool they just give you towels and you can make your way but for the beach they give you a ticket and when you get down to the beach area there is someone there to greet you and ask how many chairs you need and if you need an umbrella or table and they walk with you to find a good spot and then bring the chairs, umbrella, towels & table to you and set everything up. Both days we started at the beach and ended at the pool. Word of advice for those that are more prone to go to the pool get there early because on nice sunny days the chairs fill up pretty fast.
As far as location to different areas go the only place we really went to check out was the south beach/ocean drive area. It's around a 30 min ride by cab which can run you btw $30-$35 depending on how the traffic is. However they do have a free shuttle that goes to that area among other places and you can get a schedule at the front desk.
A couple things you should be aware if is that they charge a $20 resort fee per day which includes use of wireless internet in the room, shuttle etc.... They give you a list upon check in. Also, when dining at restaurants the 18% service charge is already included so remember to check your bill in case you don't wanna over tip. Also, if you've got an early flight out they are happy to hold onto your luggage before you leave the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, Trump International Beach Resort is an oceanfront oasis, complete with its own private and pristine beach and delightful grotto-style pool complex. A member of Preferred Hotel Group, the Trump International Beach Resort offers 355 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or Intracoastal Waterway. Luxurious amenities at Trump International Beach Resort include a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour fitness center, four restaurants and lounges, tennis courts, business center, 22,000 sq. Ft. Of meeting and banquet space, and the ever popular Planet Kids Enviro-Adventures Program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Trump International Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Trump Sonesta Beach Resort
- Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort
- Hotel Trump International Beach
- Sonesta Miami
- Trump International Beach Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach