I got married at this gorgeous hotel in April 2010. It was an amazing experience & I cannot thank the hotel staff enough. A big thank you goes to Janet who helped us with every single last detail to make our wedding day special & she even took us out in her own car to get us our wedding licence. She is a fantastic person & went out her way for us. She even helped us hire out a nice sports car for the day for my new Hubby to enjoy.
We also got a room upgrade and I went I first walked into the apartment I nearly had tears in my eyes because of how beautiful the room was. Gorgeous view of the beach from the balcony & the room was lovely and spacious enough to live there. The walk in showers were amazing. Had the best powerful shower's I've ever used! Also the room had a full kitchen and huge fridge which we filled with plenty of drinks and snacks.
Our wedding meal was fantastic too, the waiters were brilliant and did everything to make sure it all went smoothly. Meal was gorgeous and I highly recommend eating in the hotel at least once.
On our wedding night our bed was scattered with rose petals, was such a lovely touch.
The only downfall was drinks in the hotel were not cheap, at one point when I was on the beach I went to buy a small bottle of water and the waitress asked for 12 Dollars. I couldn't believe it.
All in all I highly recommend the hotel, there are lots of bars & restaurants nearby within walking distance & South Beach is only a short ride away.
Anyone wanting to get married in Miami I would say go for it. It was so easy to do and I did not feel stressed at all. Would love to go back to the Marena's again in a few years time & catch up with Janet too. Love Stacey xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marenas Beach Resort, a family friendly boutique beachfront hotel located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, midway between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Turquoise waters touch powder-soft sands. International vibe mixes with modern style. Beach serenity merges with Miami sophistication. Marenas Resort is centrally located in the heart of the South Florida fun and sun just 45 minutes from Miami International Airport and 20 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Shopping at Aventura Mall is just a short 5 minute drive and Marenas Beach Resort is less than 9 miles from Sun Life Stadium, home of the Miami Dolphins and University of Miami Hurricanes. Marenas Resort offers all of the amenities of home with full kitchens available in suites with washer and dryer and private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marenas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marenas Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Le Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach Meridien
- Sunny Isles Beach Le Meridien
- Marenas Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach