I just stayed 3 nights. One Br suite, ocean front (901a). Had 2 full baths, nice kitchen, dining table, king bed and pull out sofa. Wrap around balcony (narrow) to watch sunrise with your coffee. We paid two hund per night which is a very good deal IMO for the area, for January. Had lunch at the restaurant and it was good, but limited menu so didn't repeat. Miami Juice across street had
great fresh, healthy lunch (but pricey...it's Miami!). Staff was great, prompt, friendly. Gym was very good for a hotel.
Things to know:
pool is small and early always shaded (at least in Jan), but beach is 20 steps from hotel and nice and sunny till 3pm. The high rises in this area frequently shade many properties -this is not just an Marenas thing! Rooms -01a, -01b, -10, -09, and -08 are on the south side and will get sun at some part of the day (01's in morning and rest In afternoon). The other rooms face North and I don't see how they would ever be In the sun, so shade lovers pick the north side.
Bar scene does not exist. If you want nightlife, pick another spot. The neighboring properties did not seem to have nightlife either. Also, kitchen has utensils, dishes, pots and pans and appliances. Nothing else...no paper towels, dish cloth, dish soap, etc. just FYI if you plan to use the kitchen. There is a Publix grocery store a block away which is very convenient.
Parking was $27 a day, but again... Know the area...parking at most shopping areas is $6 or so for an hour or two.
Room was minimally appointed (scandinavian style?) but very adequate. Smaller tv in LR, large one in BR, washer dryer, deck chairs on balcony with small table.
Overall, we enjoyed. My rating is largely based on price/value for the area and I feel we got more than our money's worth.
- Also Known As:
- Marenas Hotel
- Marenas Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Le Meridien Sunny Isles Beach
- Sunny Isles Beach Meridien
- Le Meridien Sunny Isles
- Sunny Isles Beach Le Meridien
- Marenas Resort Florida/Sunny Isles Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marenas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.