We chose the Acqualina for a weekend in early June stay to celebrate our daughters end of 4th grade with Honors. Upon check-in we learned we had been upgraded to an ocean front one bedroom suite. WAO! Beautifully appointed furniture all around, huge oceanfront balcony, spacious bathroom and room, even a private daybed area which my daughter used as her room AND a phenomenal kitchen. I was afraid my husband woudl sleep in the kitchen instead of our room. State of the art appliances with gas stove. he got cooking! Our idea of haven, beach front condo with good food. Yum. We had a lovely amenity that made my 9 year smile, graduate ballons, cookies, jelly beans and for mom & dad, a nice bottle of Cabernet. So far, we are feeling the love. Until we got upstairs, then we felt like royalty. Service is the restaurants, pool and beach is superb. The guys called us by our name (how did they rememeber so quickly?) and communicated among each other via their blutooth system in teh ears, when we were moving form pool to beach or viceversa. Lounges were ready fo rus by the time we made it to the other! We have travel the world. From Argentina, Russia, Hawaii, Canada, all of the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, ALL of Europe except Greece, around USA, and of course plenty of our local hotels in South Florida. When I say Acqualina has the best service and rooms in town, I am not just saying it, it's proven. I consider myself a good judge. Then, add their amazing beach, pool servicve and food to go with it. Fish tacos were a big hit!
Simply put; It's EXCELLENT! Want to feel pampered, very special, like royalty, pay to stay at Acqualina in Sunny Isles. You wont regret it. It's an established tradition for every end of school year, pending grades of course :) Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted 2013 Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, 2013 AAA Five Diamond Award for four consecutive years and 2012 Andrew Harper's Reader's Choice Award for Top 20 Beach and Family Resorts. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace and Restaurant and Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardrooms, and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering eleven multi-functional treatment rooms, four spa treatment rooms, and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Florida/Sunny Isles Beach