When I booked this hotel I didn't read any comments, and now having read all these negative comments I understand that was a right decision otherwise I wouldn't have booked it.
We stayed at the Acqualina for 7 nights, and we plan to come back again. We liked everything about it, the check-in, staff service, concierge, etc. Upon arrival our room was upgraded to one-bedroom ocean front suit, we don't know why, but maybe because we were on our honeymoon, the staff fulfilled all our requests friendly, we need golf course, ok, no problem, we need reservation for dinner, no, problem, we need to cancel our reservation, no problem, we need to change the time of our appointment at the spa, ok, no problem though it's not provided by their cancelation policy. The Italian restaurant was very nice.
This is the first time I'm writing my review though we travel a lot, but I just can't believe that all those negative reviews are about the Aqualina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach and a recipient of the coveted 2013 Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award, 2013 AAA Five Diamond Award for four consecutive years and 2012 Andrew Harper's Reader's Choice Award for Top 20 Beach and Family Resorts. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Spa features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residencies with breathtaking views of Atlantic Ocean. Step into a world of luxury with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Piazzetta Marketplace and Restaurant and Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious boardrooms, and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation set in a class of its own offering eleven multi-functional treatment rooms, four spa treatment rooms, and an extravagant private spa suite for two, along with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful outdoor terrace complete with a spa pool, heated jet pool, and Roman waterfall – all set against the gorgeous backdrop of the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acqualina Resort And Spa On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Acqualina Hotel On The Beach
- Acqualina Resort & Spa On The Beach Florida/Sunny Isles Beach