“consistently good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Kosher
Miami Beach Florida
“consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have been to Mozart Cafe four times. Each time the food was fresh and delicious and the service was quite good. The personal pizzas were excellent and the sushi was great. The salads were large enough for two people to share.I really enjoyed the Asin salmon sald and the sweet potato fry salad. My kids loved the pastas. The only thing I did not care for was the fact that they played music a bit to loud when the restaurant was busy so it was hard to hold a converstion over the noise of the patrons and the music. Otherwise it was an enjoyable dinig experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

68% Recommend
Montreal, Canada
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I liked the service the best; how they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. i had a flight to catch much later and they offered to let me stay as long as I needed and brought me a re-fill of my drink. I don't think this is something that is normally done, but the one time I was there, they happen to do it for me. i had an omelet sandwich with a coffee and it was very enjoyable. I just felt taken care of while I was there.

Visited August 2013
Bogota, Colombia
“nice break”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

we have been here a couple of times and the food has always been nice. the salads are big enough to share, but they are so good, try the sweet potato salad..... the pizza was great, as well as the sushi. service was nice, nothing out of the ordinary. only thing i really hated was the smoking outside of the restaurant, it makes it really hard to get in and out........

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Berkshire
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

great venue, good food, and good service. Having never eaten in a kosher restaurant before we were a little unsure what to go for but the waiter Recommended a few things which we choose for and really enjoyed. There was lots of family's in the there with children which we took as a good sign. The glasses of wine were rather large which was good. The salads were huge as was the Malchack (not sure of spelling) There is a grill restaurant next door if you don't fancy what is on offer in this side. Its a great place and not a chain which is all the other options available there.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good variety, Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My brother and I were not really sure what "kosher dairy restaurant" meant but we decided to give Mozart Cafe a shot on a whim. We stopped in around 9:00 on a week night and were seated outside right away. The place was definitely busy and stayed busy until we walked back to our hotel around 10:00. The menu varied quite a bit from salads and pastas to sushi, but we didn't see any meat options (kosher or otherwise) on the menu. Things seemed a little pricey but we were hungry. I ordered a pizza and was pleasantly surprised. It was a little dry but overall was fresh and tasted good. My brother ordered the ravioli and really liked it. He insisted I try it. I am not a lover of marinara sauce but they were good. We would go back.

• Visited July 2013