“Great place to stay for families” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Beach Intracoastal Apartments by Globe Quarters

Save Saved
You added Miami Beach Intracoastal Apartments by Globe Quarters to your Saves list
Miami Beach Intracoastal Apartments by Globe Quarters
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   16900 North Bay Road, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160   |
Oslo, Norway
“Great place to stay for families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good value for money. Good location close to shopping and beach. Clean, modern and spacious ++ apartment with a big balcony where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful sea view. The children have a lot of space inside to play.
The apartment has everything you need and is fully equipped with microwave, washing machine, refrigerator with freezer, flat screens, bathtub, cable-tv...
Wifi is complimentary. So is the pool and gym area. We will come back and can recommend this hotel to families with children.

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment on the seaward side
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Murray, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was a great location, close to the beach, close to food. The apartment was stocked with everything that you need. The gym was great and the pool and hot tub were in great shape. It was a great place for my family to stay, with two bathrooms and plenty of closet space was fantastic. We will only stay here from now on. The best thing of it all is how great Globe Quarters was to work with, every question and concern I had were answered quickly and we had no problems with check in, check out. Rozzala was great to work with, and once we got there Zebo was fantastic, they took us through the apt. and went over everything with us, they made us feel very comfortable. The pictures don't do it justice, it was a great experience. We will stay here again in the future, or any other Globe Quarters location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the perfict place to stay. Great view, no noise, great service from Rozzala, she even made great dinner suggestions.Located one block from the ocean, close to shopping tight security.This is our new destination for Flordia vacations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisbon, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I booked a two bedroom apartment at the Intracoastal Apartments with Globe Quarters, who offer a better price than the usual online booking websites, such as booking.com, Expedia, etc. I was left with a positive impression of the resort after reading several reviews on the internet. My two bedroom apartment (about 1.000 sqft) with a living room, two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony, was tastefully decorated and with an awesome intracoastal view. The WiFi high speed internet was a major plus with great performance and throughput.
On receiving by email the reservation confirmation, I was informed that the key, an access card and a parking permit would be left at the security gate in an envelope with my name. There was no check-in procedure and so far so good. I found a short welcome package in my apartment with the WiFi user name and password, and providing the necessary information, should I need to contact the customer service in case of any complaint or concern. I am all for independence and welcome this simplified procedure.
My apartment was no doubt a five star accommodation in a three-building rental property that includes private owners, who live here. Some of these owners have pets and this is where the five-star category of the apartments is inconsistent with an environment that does not conform to generally accepted standards of peaceful neighborhood. One floor below my apartment the owners left their dog at night locked out on the balcony, so the continuous barking was irritating. This was not the only case, because I heard other dogs at night incessantly barking. At this point, it occurred to me that the reality television series, the Dog Whisperer, tells all about problem dogs and it is worth watching, not only for people who have unbalanced pets, but also for everyone.
I complained about the barking to Zebo Sokolskiy, who later informed me they had talked to these people, kindly requesting them not to lock the dog out on the balcony at night, but nothing really changed. Regulations about barking dogs or other noise from neighbors vary from country to country. In some cases, they are covered by noise laws, in others by nuisance laws, but in my opinion, be it noise or nuisance from inconsiderate neighbors, it is either way totally inconceivable in a five-star resort. I hope this review is useful for noise-sensitive people, because had I known about this, I would not have come here. I entirely subscribe to the notion that noise is a form of aggression.
The compulsory valet parking is also a major nuisance and another downside is the loud air condition unit, but I solved this by turning it off.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Perfect for my kind of trip!!!
Great price, perfect location and nice people!!!
If you go in june the prices are even better, but I recommend you to call them and deal with a ladie called Rozzalya, she's the best!!!
All the time I was perfectly attended by them! Free WiFi, garage spot, cable TV...but the best is the washing machine inside the room, it saves you a lot of money!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Danbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was my first time staying at Sunny Isles and booking with Globe Quarters. It was a great place to stay and from the moment I checked in the Globe Quarters staff was great! They made check in a breeze, they were helpful getting me oriented and situated in the condo, and made sure I had all the pass keys and parking passes I needed. The free valet parking was such a great convenience and I really appreciated the guys that took care of my car. The room was great- it was clean and had plenty of towels and toiletries. The kitchen was nicely equiped and had everything I needed for my stay. I wanted a full kitchen for the time I stayed there and I was very happy with it.
I would definitely recommend this place as an alternative to a hotel- I will go back there.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to Miami Beach Intracoastal Apartments by Globe Quarters? Share your experiences!