“Absolutely Aweful!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Brazilian, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Beach Lounge Bar and Restaurant is the new hot spot of Sunny Isles Beach. A loungy atmosphere created to make our guests feel the beach vibe with an amazing ambience, delicious menu with Brazilian specialities and refreshing drinks.Full bar service, complete menu and awesome service.Come check it out, we are waiting for you. Delivery and Take out available.
canada
“Absolutely Aweful!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

Stay away!! Pushy, arrogant waiters!!

They served us "rotten" food! And when we told them we thought something didnt taste right they told us we were wrong and didnt have a clue what good Italian food tasted like..I"m not joking! Then when the manager tasted it, he spit it out and said, "it;s rotten"!!
And then he sadi sorry and offered us a 20% coupon for our next meal there...and not off the meal we just had!!!
I eat out alot and have never had such aweful treatment from the management to the waiters...STAY AWAY!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, GA
“I wish I had read the previous review..,”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

The food was overall good, but not memorable. The carpaccio of beef was unusually thick. The ceviche was very good. I enjoyed the skirt steak, but my wife's pasta was uninspiring. The meal was also our most expensive of the week. Their least expensive bottle of wine, on special, was at $30. The service was very good, but what you would expect at those prices. The two of us were treated to a surprise 18% service charge when the bill was presented. I wouldn't go so far as saying "yuck", but adding a gratuity, of more than 15% did leave a bad taste in my mouth. This is a good restaurant, but not as good as the prices suggest.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
United States
“YUCK”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

This was our most expensive meal of the week, yet the worst. My pasta tasted liked it was reheated. It was terrible.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere