“Casual Beach Bar” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Brazilian, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Beach Lounge Bar and Restaurant is the new hot spot of Sunny Isles Beach. A loungy atmosphere created to make our guests feel the beach vibe with an amazing ambience, delicious menu with Brazilian specialities and refreshing drinks.Full bar service, complete menu and awesome service.Come check it out, we are waiting for you. Delivery and Take out available.
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“Casual Beach Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Today it was 81 degrees on Sunny Isles Beach in Florida. We walked across Collins Avenue from Trump International Hotel and sat on the patio at The Beach Bar. The cocktails were very refreshing and the Ceasar Salad was the best ever. We also had the Sea Bass which was great! Fun casual atmosphere. Staff is very friendly. Chef Carlos stopped by our table to make sure we were enjoying our food. It was a pleasant experience and I will go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Brockton
“Dinner was great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I went for a take out dinner...seafood pasta for me & steak & potatoes with asparagus. The chef came out to greeted me and told me whatever I wanted that wasnt on the menu let him know. The female wait staff left much to desire. I tried to tweek the past dinner she responded what was the menu is what I got. Mind you when the chef came out & spoke to me she was standing in front of us. Then she kept telling me that there was something with my credit card..then on the third try it went through..she was putting in the wrong#. Last, I asked her not to for get the utenziles she looked at me and ask me "what is that" OMG! Ihad to explain fork,knife,& spoon. We went for breakfast. Hubby had a breakfast burrito..I had a cheese omelette with english muffin & fake sausages. Dont ask for homefries cause they dont sell it. They offer fruit smoothies, dont ask for it cause the machine has been broken for sometime and isnt going to fixed anytime soon. Per the wait staff. I have it a 4 cause of dinner..breakfast like a 3. I said enough about the staff.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I don't normally write reviews like this but the food and service was so awful. I'm not even sure where to begin and i apologize in advance if this is confusing. We stopped by for lunch and the fact that the place was practically empty should have been a clue. We ordered nachos while we waited for the rest of our meals to arrive. The nachos arrived smothered in cold cheese whiz - it was repulsive. I asked the waitress to take them away. 3 different servers came to our table with food for other tables; one of them was our waitress that took our order 5 minutes prior. The waitress knew we weren't happy with the nachos and so she must have told the hostess because we saw the hostess go to the family seated at the table next to us to check if everything was ok. They hadn't even eaten a morsel of food.. How difficult is it to keep track of 3 tables?? The rest of our food arrived (not before it was offered to the family sitting next to us); the salad had no dressing on it, and the chicken sandwich didn't seem cooked. We finished up quickly and left. Never again!

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Venice, Florida, USA
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

After reading reviews we went to the Beach Lounge for dinner. We were there early and were the only ones there. The waiter was great he made some recommendations which we tried and they were great. After it started getting dark the place lit up and looked very nice.

Philadelphia
“Best Restaurant in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

A phenomenal place! Great for either drinks and small plates, or a meal with friends! Food presentation was excellent and the food was even better! Portions are appropriate for the price (unlike some restaurants that give you a sliver of food).

Highly recommended! Try out this new restaurant, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2012