“Great Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Waterloo, Canada
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Enjoyed the 3 for 1 one wine and had a fabulous steak. We just happened upon the restaurant as we were heading back to the airport. Our server was friendly and accommodating. We were pressed for time, but she managed to get us in and out quickly. This might have been the best meal of our trip. Thanks!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Estepona, Spain
“vey popular restaurant lucky to get a table”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were lucky to get a table as it was happy hour and we got 3 wines for the price of 1. The terrace area was packed (no wonder)
We got a nice table inside and we were attended to immediately , by a really friendly waitress. We are not normally lovers of "happy hours" but we were tired after travelling s decided to stay. We here glad we did. The food was delicious I ate blackened salmon it was fab. I would really recommend this place

Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida
“Nice place, especially for the area”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I visited Porterhouse several times in last couple of weeks and I have nothing but good things to say. Place has very good vibe, there are always people around (good looking ladies too), nice ambiance as well. Service is very reasonable, and drinks are on the good side as well. As far as food, the nachos are bombing, pizzas are good, and salads very creative. Overall this is a good place, especially for the area. Locals and visitors alike should give it a try.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Not so good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

First of all the food is horrible. Second the service is terrible. Third it's Miami ! Me and my wife went to this place on the recommendation of our hotel, bad choice! It is in a strip mall right on Collins ave with all the noise. The food is basic America crap, French fries, cheese and loaded with what ever will make you fat! The servers are young and don't care. You will have to ask for what ever is available no recommendations. If it is happy hour make sure you get your free drink because if not you will pay for it! This place is second rate for sure. I sat at the bar for 20 minutes before anyone asked me if I wanted a drink. This is after we had a meal at a table. We were looking at a football game and just wanted to watch until the end and have a few drinks. The bar tender was horrible, she never paid any attention to us at all. when we finally got drinks she never came back! We watched the game for a half a hour or so and decided to leave. We left a 5 dollar tip for 1 drink. To our surprise the bar tender chased us out to where we were getting a cab and said we owed her $10 dollars for the wine. WTF are you kidding me here's the 10 bucks BYE I' ll never go back and nether should you!

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“It used to be bad now is even worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I used to like this place because of the food and happy hour, but now with the new manager and new service is even WORST! you can literally see the RATS going trough the patio, Last time I went, I was with some friends and it was their first time in the restaurant we were a group of 10 in total, They will obviously never go back again, The waitress was a real pain, mean and rude. She literally will trough the food to us. As if it wasn't enough with the service, just before leaving we saw 2 rats running trough the patio, this was not the first time this happens as my husband and I have seen this before. If you thought the old manager was bad, wait to see the new one!!! I have never seen a manager that can care less about customers, very disrespectful and helpless. DO NOT GO at least until they change manager and train the new employees.

• Visited September 2013