Booked this on Expedia for Miami Beach. I was on business to a convention. All the hotels in South Beach are very expensive and even the smutty ones with poor reviews are costly. This was a beautiful 2 bedroom condo over looking the water and the marina in Sunny Isles, a $30.00 cab ride or a cheap direct bus ride from South Beach. They have a pool and lots of restaurants a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach