We had a brief stay here for 4 days before taking our cruise.We stayed in RM 1602. We had no issues in finding the actual location however the checkin was a bit confusing. We could not find any markings on the buildings as we were supposed to go to bldg 3 . After asking a grounds keeper he directed us to the proper bldg, then proceeded to check in. Our residence was very clean , bright and but very well used . All the blinds were broken, carpet ripped and worn, toilet was plugged up and there was an issue with the cable tv box. The shower also leaked alot making a huge mess every time someone showered. I reported this to the main desk. All they done was send someone by who changed the input on tv to "air" to bypass the cable box issue lol... So still no cable tv, however they did fix the toilet. Good location close to lots of shopping, dining, beach etc..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach