I stayed a week in building #2. I rented from the owner through airbnb.
As a Realtor I sell many condos and believed this was built in the 70's! Not so, 2000. This is a poorly built development. The wind whistles through the vents. The original sliding doors have not held up well. The elevators are incredibly slow and one of four not working. Every exterior window I've seen needs cleaning. Especially the pool deck glass panels. The parking under the building has not been power washed in a long time. The baseboards on the 6th floor are grossly dirty.
Otherwise I loved the views and spent all my free time at the pool. Even though they say it's a short walk to the beach, it's lined with traffic and construction.
Finally, I can see this is a management problem. With all the new competition being built on every empty lot, this development will have to kick it in gear soon or just be a rental for kids partying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach