I celebrated my 50th birthday in Sunny Isles with 2 great friends. The condo was on the 19th floor. View of the beach on the right and the bay on the left. The condo was very comfortable. You can walk to the store and ocean. You do need a car to get around in the Miami-south beach area which is not very far. We did discover for $2.50 each way you can take public transportation which would save on car rental. The property is very well maintained. Includes valet parking. Everything was provided in the condo that you need except face cloths and hangers. Make sure to bring your own. There was a pool and Jacuzzi.
We met people that lived in the building and they gave us a lot of suggestions. The condo is more suited for 2 couples or a family with children. The futon couches in the living room would not be comfortable for an adult that his staying for more than a few days.
I would definitely stay here again. Had a great birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club by East Coast Corporate Housing is an exclusive high-rise residential style property with luxury resort amenities offering extra-large 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condo style residences including a plethora of amenities for your enjoyment. All of course, free of charge during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Residences at Intracoastal Yacht Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Residences At Intracoastal Yacht Club Florida/Sunny Isles Beach